By Peter Jones
Your Hands-On consultant to SAP company info Warehouse
Give your organization the aggressive aspect by way of providing up to date, pertinent company experiences to clients inside and out your corporation. SAP company info Warehouse Reporting exhibits you ways to build company facts Warehouses, create workbooks and queries, learn and layout effects, and provide significant stories. the best way to use the BEx and internet Analyzers, net software dressmaker, visible Composer, and data Broadcaster. additionally, you will tips to forecast destiny company developments, construct firm portals and internet sites, and track functionality.
- staff facts into InfoCubes and DataStore gadgets and generate experiences utilizing queries and workbooks
- Work with the BEx Analyzer, internet Analyzer, and question fashion designer
- Build queries and studies utilizing the enterprise management Workbench
- Add attachments and drill-through utilizing rfile Integration and RRI
- Format and distribute effects utilizing file fashion designer and knowledge Broadcaster
- Extend performance with company Portal, info Modeling, and visible Composer
- Deploy charts, maps, diagrams, and unit of degree conversions
- Predict tendencies and attainable results utilizing SBC and built-in Planning
- Generate HTML pages utilizing firm Reporting and net software Designer
- Create BI-based company net and intranet websites utilizing SAP company Portal
Read Online or Download SAP Business Information Warehouse Reporting: Building Better BI with SAP BI 7.0 PDF
Best management information systems books
The enjoyment of SOX examines how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), decried as a painful dampener of commercial agility and innovation, in addition to a big waste of cash, can really be a catalyst for badly wanted switch in American undefined. targeting the severe nexus among details know-how and company operations and the emergence of the progressive Service-Oriented structure, this ebook indicates businesses the way to upward push to the problem of SOX and use the laws as for enforcing much-needed IT infrastructure alterations.
With the pressing call for for speedy turnaround on new software program releases--without compromising quality--the checking out component to software program improvement needs to hold speed, requiring an enormous shift from sluggish, labor-intensive checking out ways to a speedier and extra thorough computerized checking out method. This e-book is a complete, step by step advisor to the simplest instruments, recommendations, and strategies for automatic trying out.
Provide Chain administration, firm assets making plans (ERP), and complex making plans structures (APS) are vital recommendations for you to arrange and optimize the move of fabrics, details and monetary cash. This publication, already in its 5th version, offers a large and updated evaluate of the strategies underlying APS.
Construction clever info platforms software program indicates scientists and engineers find out how to construct purposes that version complicated info, info, and data with out the necessity for coding. conventional software program improvement takes time and ends up in rigid, advanced functions that just about, yet don’t precisely, meet the meant wishes.
- Metrics for Process Models: Empirical Foundations of Verification, Error Prediction, and Guidelines for Correctness
- Adaptable and Adaptive Hypermedia Systems
- Developing Web Information Systems: From Strategy to Implementation
- Database archiving: how to keep lots of data for a very long time
- Information for Innovation (managing change from an information perspective)
Additional resources for SAP Business Information Warehouse Reporting: Building Better BI with SAP BI 7.0
Chapter 2: Storing the Data—SAP/Business Warehouse InfoProviders Therefore, any of the basic requests for information you use to run your business, the InfoCube can answer. Just remember, the InfoCube can answer any question about events that have happened, not events that have not happened. For example, suppose you are interested in knowing the product orders that have run during the month that have not had any variance between standard costs and actual costs. The InfoCube doesn’t hold information about any event that has not happened—and the production orders that don’t have a variance have not happened.
ID I Rec. No Change Log Active Data Activation Activation Queue SID I Pack. No Req1 Req2 Req3 Staging Engine Copyright by SAP AG FIGURE 2-11 Architecture of the Standard DataStore object—three tables Copyright by SAP AG FIGURE 2-12 DataStore object’s data model display—key fields and data fields Chapter 2: Storing the Data—SAP/Business Warehouse InfoProviders Finally, the Change Log is used for the uploading of the changed records to another Data Target such as an InfoCube. This is the most popular and most used structure for the DataStore objects.
They specify classification options for the dataset and are therefore reference objects for the key figures. In the InfoCube, for example, characteristics are stored in dimensions. These dimensions are linked by dimension IDs to the key figures in the fact table. The characteristics determine the granularity (the degree of detail) at which the key figures are kept in the InfoCube. In general, an InfoProvider contains only information on a subset of the characteristic values from the master data table based on the transactional data that is being loaded.