By M. deBroe, et al.
Read Online or Download Clinical Nephrotoxins PDF
Similar clinical books
The second one version bargains the reader the very most up-to-date details on lipid problems from aetiology to the administration of this ever expanding challenge that could be a significant explanation for atherosclerotic and heart problems. Written through a doctor, an epidemiologist, and a lipidologist, this concise and well-illustrated textual content will entice quite a lot of experts who're dealing more and more with dyslipidaemia.
The significant development within the variety of articles on adenosine cardioprotection in recent times has been comparable largely to the speculation that adenosine performs a job in ischemic preconditioning. Ischemic preconditioning is the phenomenon during which a short interval of ischemia (and reperfusion) sooner than a extra lengthy occlusion reduces myocardial infarct dimension.
The query easy methods to set off basic anaesthesia easily has been requested time and again by means of anaesthetists and pharmacologists. P. A. JANSSEN constructed etomidate and released this substance in 1971 as "a effective short-acting and comparatively atoxic intravenous hypnotic agent in rats". In 1974 after numerous years of experimental and medical trial the barbiturate-free hypnotic etomidate (soon advertised as Hypnomidate) used to be brought to varied auditors on the get together of the IV.
- Clinical Immunology of the Dog and Cat, 2nd Edition
- The Relevance of Ethnic Factors in the Clinical Evaluation of Medicines: Proceedings of a Workshop held at The Medical Society of London, UK, 7th and 8th July, 1993
- Immunotherapy of Renal Cell Carcinoma: Clinical and Experimental Developments
- Head and Neck Cancer: Basic and Clinical Aspects
Additional resources for Clinical Nephrotoxins
99. 100. 101. 102. 103. 104. 105. 106. 107. 108. 109. 110. 111. 112. 113. 114. 115. 116. 117. 118. 119. 120. 121. 122. 123. 124. Perneger TV, Whelton PK, Puddey IB, Klag MJ. Risk of end-stage renal disease associated with alcohol consumption. Am J Epidemol 1999; 150: 1275-1281. Emmerson BT. Chronic lead nephropathy. Kidney Int 1973; 4: 1-5. Rodriguez-Puyol D. The aging kidney. Kidney Int 1998; 54: 2247-2265 Bennett WM. Geriatric pharmacokinetics and the kidney. Am J Kidney Dis 1990; 16: 283-288.
Little is known on the facilitated reabsorption of organic cat- 26 ions. The reabsorption of choline involved a sensitive pathway at the apical membrane . Several peptide-like drugs such as β-lactam antibiotics (ceftibuten, cyclacillin) are substrates of the peptide transporters localized in the brush-border membrane, and are taken up into proximal cells. The peptide transporters mediate an electrogenic H+-coupled cotransport of di- and tri-peptides, which is driven by the proton gradient and the negative transmembrane potential difference .
Moore RD, Smith CR, Lipsky JJ, Mellitus ED, Lietman PS. Risk factors for nephrotoxicity in patients treated with aminoglycosides. Ann Intern Med 1984; 100: 352-373. Miller JA, Anacta LA, Cattran DC. Impact of gender on the renal response to angiotensin II. Kidney Int 1999; 55: 278-285. Anderson S, Rennke H, Brenner B. Therapeutic advantage of converting enzyme inhibitors in arresting progressive renal disease associated with systemic hypertension in the rat. J Clin Invest 1986; 77: 1993-2000. Freedman BI, Spray BJ, Tuttle AB, Buckalew VM.