By Thomas D. Feigenbaum
Building clever details platforms software program shows scientists and engineers the way to construct functions that version advanced details, facts, and data with no the necessity for coding. conventional software program improvement takes time and ends up in rigid, complex functions that nearly, yet don’t precisely, meet the meant wishes. necessities can switch, occasionally mid-development, and adapting current structures might be tricky. person options should be incompatible, resulting in details silos and inefficiency all through a company. This publication deals an answer – the knowledge Unit version, an leading edge structure for translating area wisdom into purposes. via encapsulating the complexities of computing, the Unit version permits engineers to target enterprise or experimental wishes. writer Tom Feigenbaum, inventor of the Unit Modeler, demonstrates this cutting edge software program structure for fast software layout and improvement. His process promotes repurposing pre-existing instruments and libraries, and participating around the cloud, to advertise details sharing and effective improvement practices. each one inspiration is illustrated with examples together with dossier administration, information administration, and 3D visualization.
- Turn your area wisdom into purposes with no heavy coding
- Design and advance info platforms purposes in a fragment of the time of conventional methods
- Leverage previously-built parts to leap commence new projects
- Includes entry to an ordeal model of the data Unit Modeler device for quick software development
Read or Download Building Intelligent Information Systems Software. Introducing the Unit Modeler® Development Technology PDF
Best management information systems books
The enjoyment of SOX examines how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), decried as a painful dampener of industrial agility and innovation, in addition to a tremendous waste of cash, can truly be a catalyst for badly wanted swap in American undefined. concentrating on the severe nexus among info know-how and enterprise operations and the emergence of the progressive Service-Oriented structure, this booklet exhibits businesses the way to upward thrust to the problem of SOX and use the rules as for imposing much-needed IT infrastructure alterations.
With the pressing call for for quick turnaround on new software program releases--without compromising quality--the trying out portion of software program improvement needs to maintain velocity, requiring an immense shift from gradual, labor-intensive checking out how you can a swifter and extra thorough computerized checking out method. This ebook is a entire, step by step consultant to the best instruments, thoughts, and strategies for automatic trying out.
Offer Chain administration, firm assets making plans (ERP), and complex making plans platforms (APS) are very important ideas with a purpose to manage and optimize the move of fabrics, info and monetary cash. This e-book, already in its 5th variation, supplies a wide and updated assessment of the ideas underlying APS.
Development clever info platforms software program indicates scientists and engineers tips to construct purposes that version complicated details, info, and data with out the necessity for coding. conventional software program improvement takes time and results in rigid, advanced functions that nearly, yet don’t precisely, meet the meant wishes.
- Data Mining: Practical Machine Learning Tools and Techniques
- FISMA and the Risk Management Framework: The New Practice of Federal Cyber Security
- Representations for Genetic and Evolutionary Algorithms
- Business Intelligence: The Savvy Manager's Guide
Additional resources for Building Intelligent Information Systems Software. Introducing the Unit Modeler® Development Technology
29 Workspaces Have a Built-in Feature Called Domain Manager This tool tracks all domain submissions. You can compare one version to another in a tool called the Merge tool. A workspace contains a file organizer, which is a repository for files of all types, including spreadsheets, documents, pictures, and movies. They are cloud based so they can be available at home, school, or work, and can be shared among all members of the space. Workspaces include a domain manager, which is the equivalent of a source code management tool.
In many cases, this is desirable for you as the developer, but may not be desirable for your enduser to see. 23 Process Demonstrating the Use of True and False Paths. 24 Shows how Steps can Set the Truth Value of a Process. 24 Example of Handling an Error Path the error and handle it yourself. Even though it’s generally better if you do your error checking upfront, at times it can be difficult to determine if an error is going to occur. An example of this is determining if a divide by 0 error is going to happen in a long, complicated equation.
27) where you will find working copies of all of the examples provided in this book. You can see and play with the models. This workspace is private to readers of this book. 27 The Elsevier Book Examples Workspace The workspace File Organizer is docked on the left side of the screen. To load an example, just double click on it. Its home page will appear in the whiteboard area. 28 The Workspace Properties Tab You can join this workspace by double clicking the Join a Private Workspace icon. The name you to enter is Elsevier.